Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fearless Vampire Killers, King Tuts Glasgow, Live Photos.


Hey everyone,
Another super quick blog post with a few photos of Fearless Vampire Killers, at their headline King Tuts show in Glasgow for the Rock n' Roll Damnation Fest. Once again, as well as photographing the gig, I also reviewed the band's set for Is This Music Magazine, so if you want to check it out the link is, http://www.isthismusic.com/fearless-vampire-killers
Not sure if anyone has noticed yet, but I have new lens!! I tried it for the first time at the Billy Talent gig and also this one, and I really like it. It takes much sharper photos, and definitely looks a lot more wide-angle than all of my previous super close shots, which is always a plus as it's incredibly hard trying to focus on band members with a close lens...try it, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Sadly I never managed to get any photos of FVK's drummer this time around, but it was literally impossible with the amount of smoke that was constantly taking over the stage! King Tuts...get it sorted, and add some lighting on the front too :)
Anyway, hope you all enjoy the photos, and there's a few more on my Flickr account aswell, http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicolasharkeyphotography
Nicola. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers