Friday 3 September 2010

N.E.E.T Magazine

Browsing through one of my favourite blogs this morning, I noticed a link to the new N.E.E.T Magazine, September Issue. After looking through some pages, I ended up stumbling across my own face on the Global Fashion page! Slightly scary but totally awesome at the same time, haha.
Check it out for yourselves below, my photo is first in the top row.
If anyone has not heard of N.E.E.T Magazine before, it features new and unique independent artists, and many more. It's such a lovely produced magazine, have a look at it, over at http://www.neetmagazine.com/

I also just wanted to add that I'm sorry my blogs aren't that long lately! I just realised when I looked back at a couple of my first posts I really used to go into some depth. Next time when I post new photographs of a shoot, I will make sure to go into a lot more detail about it!
Thanks.
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers