Thursday 16 September 2010

Make Sparks, Aberdeen, Live Photos.

Hey everyone,
Last night, I went to Tunnels, in Aberdeen, to take live photos of Make Sparks! Told you I would have something pretty awesome planned right?
Make Sparks are one of the most talented young acts in Scotland at the moment. They currently have two E.P's, so be sure to buy them via the band or online, it's totally worth it.
Onto the show itself...I only managed to catch Make Sparks set if anyone was wondering...but as usual they played an amazing set, and 'Rewind' is still my favourite, but I also do love their Eminem cover.
For the lighting, really, it was typical Tunnels standard, nothing brilliant, and it's definitely not the easiest for a Photographer when you are trying to capture a band, especially when they decide to have an 'alien blue' colour reflected onto the group, but I think I managed to save the photos in the end. I do like a good challenge anyway, what's the point of doing Photography if everything's going to be plain sailing everytime? It's all about learning your strengths and weaknesses.

Anyway, the whole set of photos are online at my Myspace account, please check the links box at the right, and have a look at all of the pictures. Any feedback, good or bad, is welcome. I'd love to know what you think.
Thanks,
Nicola. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers