Friday 6 May 2011

Disorder Magazine, April/May 2011.

One of my photographs of My Fallen Idea, has been published in London's 'Disorder' Magazine. It's part of their 'Press Pit' feature and is on a full page in their April/May issue. I'm really ecstatic that my photography is reaching different cities, especially London, and to have it published in Disorder is completely incredible. I've been reading their magazine since 2006, when I first saw a photo of Klaxons on the cover. It's crazy to finally have one of my photographs in their mag.
I hope you all go out and buy a copy, Disorder can be found in all good newsagents and bookstores, and if you can't find anywhere that stocks it, you can also buy online.
Here's what it looks like below!

Nicola. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers