Tuesday 16 November 2010

Nylon Magazine

Hi everyone,
Another quick update, but a lovely one indeed. Nylon Magazine, featured a photograph of me on their Street Style Photo section yesterday (view it below). Pretty amazing! I was actually reading an interview of Summer Camp on their website, just before I realised. I can't even explain how little things like this make me incredibly happy at the moment. I received two massive compliments about my Photography yesterday, from a venue and someone I don't even know, and they were both extremely encouraging! One of the main reasons I keep doing Music Photography!

Nylon Magazine, view direct link here, http://www.nylonmag.com/albumslideshow.php?albid=498&phoid=12868&phoindex=7

Nicola. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers