Tuesday 2 November 2010

Dry The River, Dundee, Live Photos.

Dry The River, an 'alt-folk' band from London, were playing yet another gig in Dundee. Again, it was at Duke's Corner (they previously played there supporting Johnny Flynn), and I went along last night to see them. I really love the venue and the setting, even when it was originally The Doghouse it was always one of my favourite places to see a band. I think it's maybe even ten times more gorgeous now, but I do kind of miss their huge leather seats, and the Jack Daniel's rocking chair, haha, oh well.
Dry The River's set itself was amazing, great band to take photographs of, and an all around awesome act (illiteration!) my favourite song has to be 'History Book', it's lovely!
Any comments on the photos, again always welcome.
I also keep forgetting to add at the end of every blog, all full sets of photographs can be found on my Myspace, check the right 'Links' section.


Until next time...
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers