Monday 26 July 2010

Behind The Scenes.

More photographs from the Airplay competition, with Beautiful By Design, during soundcheck. The main point in this blog post however is that these photos have made me want to try out some more ideas with my Photography. I'm not sure if it's the fact that there's a video camera evident in both pictures, but there's just a complete Behind-the-Scene/Documentary vibe to it, and I want to explore this point of view in Music Photography. Considering my usual style is Live and Promotional.
If any bands are reading and are interested in a few Documentary type shots, please contact me via my contact form on my website, which is http://www.nicolasharkeyphotography.com
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers