Sunday 4 July 2010

Beautiful By Design, Band Interview.

Ever since I wrote about my photography for Scotcampus magazine back in March I had decided I really wanted to get back into writing again. So, recently I thought it would be an amazing idea to write an interview for a band, and luckily I had the opportunity to write one for the excellent, Beautiful By Design. I caught up with Lead Singer Steve to write the piece and sent it off to a magazine a short while back.
Surprisingly enough to me, the interview actually got published for a Scottish magazine called Is This Music?
I'm so happy with it, I think it looks amazing, and it's my first ever band interview! Wow!
Here's what it looks like below.
However, if you would like to read the whole thing, the link is http://www.isthismusic.com/beautiful-by-design
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All photographs © Nicola Sharkey.

Followers